Auckland City and Devonport Tour (small group cruise excursion tours)
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Auckland, North Island
- Product code: TT102
This tour is designed just for you, so you will see the best of Auckland’s beautiful beaches, history, colonial architecture and stunning views on our small group day Cruise Excursion tours. Enjoy the day trip in our luxury Mercedes vehicles.
- One Tree Hill with the panoramic views
- Cornwall Park - a working farm in the middle of Auckland
- Holy Trinity Cathedral windows
- Parnel rose gardens
- Auckland Domain - the oldest Volcano in Auckland
- Wintergarden - Victorian glasshouse
- Harbour Bridge
- Achilles Point Lookout
- Tamaki Drive on Auckland's waterfront
- Learn about the history of Bastion Point and Mission Bay
- Devonport, where you can wander the shops and cafes
- Enjoy a ferry trip back to Auckland from Devonport to your cruise ship.
This 3 1/2 hour tour will give you a taste of what Auckland has to offer. After your tour you will then have the opportunity to enjoy a stroll round the historic seaside Devonport precinct at your leisure for souvenirs, or to pick up the odd bottle of New Zealand wine to take back with you on board, enjoy a taste at the chocolate factory, have lunch at the many cafe's, or just enjoy New Zealand fish and chips out of the paper on the beach, walk up Mt Victoria for spectacular views, or drop into the library for Internet access before your ferry trip back across the harbour to your cruise ship on Queens or Princes wharf.
A really great way to visit Auckland for the day!!
At Devonport you can look back to your Ship docked in the City and is only a 15 minute ferry ride back.
Price includes Ferry cost back to Auckland City Cruise Ship Port
Contact us to learn more.